10.01.2013

Café Sardine | Mile End, Montréal











September certainly flew by in no time this year! As much as possible I've been trying to enjoy the last of warm weather and seize every opportunity to work on some new photography material. Needless to say that my coffee intake has slightly increased as of late. I've always loved the design of Café Sardine and the last time I was there I finally got to take some shots of the interior. One of my favourite things about this café is the morning light that streams in through the front windows. Another favourite is the freshly baked donuts that they serve up daily. The flavour combinations never fail to impress me- chai, lavender, cranberry-orange to name a few. When they have two options on the go I suggest wasting no time trying to decide which one to choose- get both!

Café Sardine is located at 9 Fairmont West.

About

Lauren Kolyn is a lifestyle photographer based in Toronto, Canada.

Contact: kolyn.lauren@gmail.com