7.21.2015

Kelsey & Nick | June 20, 2015 | Port Severn, ON







































































Last month I had the pleasure of documenting Nick and Kelsey's wedding at the beautiful Severn Lodge located a couple of hours from Toronto. From florals to decorating, this wedding was a communal effort as friends pitched in throughout the day to help everything come together. It was a weekend of celebrations coupled with a getaway from the city. There are some couples that always seem to be having a lot of fun and Nick and Kelsey are one of them. Following our portrait session earlier this spring, which included popping some bubbly in the alley, I was definitely excited to attend this event! Nick and Kelsey, thank you so much for having me there to document this day for you. I couldn't have asked for a better way to start my summer!

A grateful and well deserved mention goes out to my friend Chris who helped me shoot this wedding. Chris and I go way back to the days of middle school. In high school we were the two keener photography students who stayed after school to get extra time in the dark room. Though it has been nearly a decade since we last saw one another, it feels like it was just yesterday when we were discovering our mutual love for photography. Check out more of Chris' work here: https://instagram.com/hill_85/

About

Lauren Kolyn is a lifestyle photographer based in Toronto, Canada.

Contact: kolyn.lauren@gmail.com